Friday, January 28, 2011

Biscuit The Dog!!

Today the boys got to meet one of their favorite storybook characters, Biscuit The Dog! He came to Barnes and Noble for storytime and it was very exciting. Nolan has been talking about this all week long and with the way Barnes and Noble has been cancelling certain activies, I was a little worried Biscuit would be a no-show as well. I called the store last night and double checked. Thank goodness he showed! Nolan would have been devestated! :(

When it came to actually interacting with Biscuit, Nolan was probably the most interested toddler in the whole group. He didn't want to get down from the stage. I tried to snap as many pictures as possible, but finally one of Biscuit's helpers asked Nolan to go back and sit with his mommy. Oops...I really hope it didn't look like I was trying to hog Biscuit all for my kids alone. I just think Nolan must have felt like he was right back at Disney World again meeting characters because he said to me, "Mommy, Biscuit lives in Disney World." And let's face it, he's definitely had early exposure to 7-foot tall characters!! Carson, on the other hand, was absolutely fine just watching Biscuit. He didn't need to touch or get too close. Nolan, as you can see, had Biscuit get down to his level so he could check out his name tag. He also said, "Mom, come and feel him!" Here are the pics:

Here's Biscuit!



Nolan petting his tummy.

Time for a hug!

What a nice dog!


Checking out Biscuit's name tag.


High 5!

One last pet.

Time for Biscuit to take a nap. Bye, Biscuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment