Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fun at the Library

This morning the boys and I went to our favorite library storytime at Corey Eiseley Library. The storytime teacher is so wacky and fun and the kids just love her. Today's storytime was about tractors and farms. Enjoy the pics!
Nolan singing along with the teacher.

Nolan getting ready to sit on his brother....I had to quickly yank him off because Carson gets pretty ticked when that happens!

Playing in the kids area of the library.

Carson doing puzzles.

"I found a rocking chair just my size!"


This is poor quality, but can you find Nolan? (Sippy cup and twirling hair!!) He wanted a closer look at the pictures and I was proud of him for going up there by himself.


Color time!


Two at a time! Pretty sure only Carson could pull that off.

No comments:

Post a Comment